AMI 100 MONO UCM – device against uncontrolled movements for lifts with one-way parachute brake
AMI 100 MONO UCM is the device – covered by patent – designed for installation on systems equipped with one-way parachute brake.
AMI 100 MONO UCM, in case of uncontrolled movement of the cabin away from the downhill floor, intervenes by activating the parachute brake of the system.
In the case of uncontrolled uphill movement, on the other hand, the AMI 100 MONO UCM structure itself acts by supporting the unbalance of the system that causes the movement, thanks to the locking bracket.
AMI 100 MONO UCM can be considered a complete UCM system and in fact it fully meets the requirements of EN 81-20:2014, paragraph 5.6.7 including also the movements due to the loss of grip of the ropes on the traction sheave.
How AMI 100 MONO works
AMI 100 MONO UCM does not require a motion detector or even a UCM (or A3) control panel, as its operation is entirely mechanical.
- In the case of uncontrolled downhill movement, the device intervenes by directly activating the parachute brake, by means of a pin that interferes if it is not retracted, with brackets positioned directly on the rail.
- In the case of uncontrolled uphill movement, however, it is the same structure of the device that supports the imbalance that causes the possible upward movement.
AMI 100 MONO UCM is tested to withstand a maximum unbalance force between the two rope branches of 7050 N and therefore for systems with a capacity of 14100 N (1437 kg).
- Art. 07.06/AMIR24: AMI 100 MONO UCM right 24 VDC
- Art. 07.06/AMIL24: AMI 100 MONO UCM left 24 VDC
- Art. 07.06/AMIR48: AMI 100 MONO UCM right 48 VDC
- Art. 07.06/AMIL48: AMI 100 MONO UCM left 48 VDC
- Art. 07.06/AMIR60: AMI 100 MONO UCM right 60 VDC
- Art. 07.06/AMIL60: AMI 100 MONO UCM left 60 VDC
- Art. 07.06/AMR110: AMI 100 MONO UCM right 110 VDC
- Art. 07.06/AML110: AMI 100 MONO UCM left 110 VDC
- Art. 07.06/AMR190: AMI 100 MONO UCM right 190 VDC
- Art. 07.06/AML190: AMI 100 MONO UCM left 190 VDC
- Art. 07.06/AMR230: AMI 100 MONO UCM right 230 VAC
- Art. 07.06/AML230: AMI 100 MONO UCM left 230 VAC