AMI 100 MONO RTBS – pre-activated device for reducec pits and heads; one-way parachutes brake
AMI 100 MONO RTBS is a patented and certified device that can be used as a “pre-activated stop system” designed to recreate the safety clearances required by paragraphs 5.5 and 5.7 of EN 81-21:2018 on systems equipped with a one-way parachute brake. The device is in compliance with UNI 10411-1/2 regulation.
The AMI 100 MONO RTBS, in order to recreate the safety spaces in the pit, operates the system’s own parachute brake by means of a bracket fixed to the rail in a specific position.
In order to create safety spaces in the header, the device blocks the cabin by means of its own structure, suitably sized for dynamic stresses, by means of a shock-absorbing bracket fixed to the rail in a specific position.
How the AMI 100 MONO RTBS works
The device is attached directly to the arch on the limiter rope side and is also supplied with a skid holder and skid.
To recreate safety spaces in the pit
The device intervenes by directly activating the parachute brake, through a pin that interferes, if it is not retracted, with a bracket positioned at a height such that the cabin is blocked at the height required by standard EN 81-21:2018.
To recreate the safety spaces in the headroom
The device stops the lift by engaging in a cushioned bracket fixed on the rail in a specific position.
AMI 100 MONO RTBS is certified for ropeway installations with load capacities up to 700 kg for 50% balanced installations or 875 kg for 40% balanced installations and with a maximum rated speed of 1m/sec and a P + Q not exceeding 1640 kg.
For further information, ples log-in in the reserved area and download the complete manual.
- Art. 07.07/AMIR24: AMI 100 MONO RTBS right 24 VDC
- Art. 07.07/AMIL24: AMI 100 MONO RTBS left 24 VDC
- Art. 07.07/AMIR48: AMI 100 MONO RTBS right 48 VDC
- Art. 07.07/AMIL48: AMI 100 MONO RTBS left 48 VDC
- Art. 07.07/AMIR60: AMI 100 MONO RTBS right 60 VDC
- Art. 07.07/AMIL60: AMI 100 MONO RTBS left 60 VDC
- Art. 07.07/AMR110: AMI 100 MONO RTBS right 110 VDC
- Art. 07.07/AML110: AMI 100 MONO RTBS left 110 VDC
- Art. 07.07/AMR190: AMI 100 MONO RTBS right 190 VDC
- Art. 07.07/AML190: AMI 100 MONO RTBS left 190 VDC
- Art. 07.07/AMR230: AMI 100 MONO RTBS right 230 VAC
- Art. 07.07/AML230: AMI 100 MONO RTBS left 230 VAC
- 82874 Pit locking bracket for RTBS
- 83141 Locking bracket; right cushioned header RTBS
- 83167 Locking bracket; left cushioned header for RTBS