AMI 100 RTBS - pre-activated device for pits and small heads
AMI 100 RTBS is the pre-activated device that fully meets the requirements of the EN 81-21: 2018 and EN 81-21: 2012 standard.
AMI 100 RTBS is the best solution for installation on systems that have limited space in the pit and / or in the head.
The peculiarity of the device is that of being pre-activated: this means that, as soon as the maintenance worker accesses the pit or the head, AMI 100 RTBS is already activated.
How AMI 100 RTBS works
The bracket must be positioned at a height such that the device, once engaged, is able to stop the cabin ensuring a necessary space that is however greater than or equal to the minimum indicated by the standard EN 81-21: 2018;
In this case, two brackets are required: the first bracket – called the maintenance bracket – guarantees the maintenance worker to use a locking distance that allows him to remain standing on the cabin roof, thus making the operations easier;
The second bracket – defined as a safety bracket – allows instead to reach the minimum distance specified by the standard between the car roof and the head; this bracket is also equipped with a chute that acts on the overtravel switch interrupting the power supply and making it impossible to exceed the safety distance required by the standard.
Safe in the event of breakdowns
The micro switches – with positive opening of the contacts and in accordance with Annex K, paragraph 2 of the EN 60947-5-1 standard – directly control the two extreme positions of the pin and are connected in series on the safety chain of the landing doors for being able to inhibit the operation of the lift in case of failure.
AMI 100 RTBS does not need any monitoring: the device, in fact, is electrically connected to the safety chain of the landing doors and is activated during each lift stroke.
- 82874 Safety bracket for RTBS
- 82875 Maintenance bracket for RTBS
- 82852 90° low bracket for RTBS
- 82853 90° high bracket for RTBS
- 82885 Maintenance 90° low bracket for RTBS
- 82886 Maintenance 90° high bracket for RTBS
- Art. 07.03/0AMI24: AMI 100 RTBS EN 81-21 24 VDC
- Art. 07.03/0AMI48: AMI 100 RTBS EN 81-21 48 VDC
- Art. 07.03/0AMI60: AMI 100 RTBS EN 81-21 60 VDC
- Art. 07.03/AMI110: AMI 100 RTBS EN 81-21 110 VDC
- Art. 07.03/AMI190: AMI 100 RTBS EN 81-21 190 VDC
- Art. 07.03/AMI230: AMI 100 RTBS EN 81-21 230 VAC
- Art.: 07.02/003550: micro switcher “R”
- Art.: 07.02/003560: micro switcher “A”