The CMF floor display combines Italian style with functionality.
The device – CANopen-Lift certified (Reference standard EN 81-70, EN 81-71 class 1, EN 81-28) – is composed of a white LCD display on a blue background; the screen allows displaying two characters with 16 segments each.
- Symbols: Direction arrows, red overload symbol, yellow bell;
- Multitone buzzer 87dBA for direction, overload and out of service;
- 11 stops one pole per floor, 32 stops on the track;
- 12/24 VDC-VAC +/- 10% power supply protected with UL approved resettable fuse;
- Power consumption 1 W or 0.5 in low absorption function;
- Positive or negative common input polarity settable directly on the board;
- Optoisolated or isolated inputs 3750 Vrms;
- Filtering of disturbances and configuration of data acquisition speed.
Easy to install and to configure
The CIO 417 CANopen-Lift parallel floor display is easy to install, thanks to the possibility of programming the device with the 3-button mini-keyboard or the configurator.
Wiring is carried out with UL94V0 300V 8 ° approved removable coloured connectors. Front mounting is with frame or flush with plate with welded pins.