The CMF TFT display has a size of 4.3 “- 7”, 480×272, with a resolution of 800×480 pixels (up to 1024×600).
The device allows the display of animated arrows, system data (license plate) and various messaging, emergency light, EN81.28 functions, programmable stand-by. Moreover, it is possible to program images and personalized messaging, both locally and remotely.
- Touch: capacitive or resistive type. Numeric keypad for entering codes to replace the keys in the car control panel.
Terminal for system diagnostic functions;
- Audio: 2 Watt stereo for messages and background music, or mono for messages;
- Sensors: position determination and cabin movement without the need to mount external sensors (monostable / magnetic etc.); diagnostics and preventive maintenance of the plant; temperature display.
- Interfaces: CAN serial with CANopen DS417 protocol for all display, audio and call collection functions (14 basic expandable to 16 modules); Parallel for cabin position inputs in the various codes (positional, BCD, Gray, track etc.);
- USB and Micro SD: for inserting image and audio files and SW updates;
- Ethernet: for local network connection and internet;
- NFC: to enter enabling codes without keyboard.