GSMTEL 4G (2G – 3G – 4G)
GSMTEL4G is a device that, connected to a PSTN line, allows making and receiving calls through 4G LTE / UMTS / GSM networks.
GSMTEL 4G is also equipped with connections for transparent data transmission in RS232 / CAN
GSMTEL 4G is equipped with a 1 digital input and 1 generic digital output for remote control. GSMTEL 4G transmits the voice on the LTE line.
- Voice and data transmission on 2G / 3G / 4G networks;
- Photo transmission (2G 3G) and slow video (4G);
- Reading and programming parameters via SMS / WEB page;
- Programming mode: WEB, SMS, PC;
- 1 NO / NC programmable output and 1 generic input;
- Transparent data transmission in standard RS-232, CAN-Bus with Cloud DNS service;
- Notification of GSM signal failure and critical battery voltage;
- Automatic reset in case of prolonged absence of 4G / UMTS / GSM signal.
- Module: 4G LTE / UMTS / GSM Dual Band;
- Connectors for data transmission in standard RS-232, CAN-bus;
- Power supply: from 10 Vdc to 15 Vdc;
- Power supply input: 12 Vdc terminal;
- 4G LTE / UMTS / GSM field signaling LED;
- Device status signaling LED;
- Connector for connection to the PSTN telephone line;
- SIM Card slot;
- Antenna: cable with magnetic base antenna L = 2 m and SMA / m connector.
Operation of the DNS service
The GSMTEL 4G on power shows its presence on the network to the dynamic DNS which through a unique name will allow it to be reached anywhere on the internet. This name is also stored in the registry of the device being installed.
Once the ability to reach the GSMTEL4G is acquired in a direct way, it is possible to tunnel the serial protocols of third parties (if the latter are compatible with those of the open channel) to dialogue with other devices such as the elevator control unit .
Voice communication has priority over data communication to allow the secure emergency call service.