The CMF cabin display combines Italian style with functionality.
The device – CANopen-Lift certified (Reference standard EN 81-70, EN 81-71 class 1, EN 81-28) – is composed of a white LCD display on a blue background; the screen allows displaying two characters with 16 segments each.
• Symbols: Direction arrows, red overload symbol, yellow bell, received green alarm;
• Multitone buzzer 87dBA for direction, overload and out of service;
• The useful size of the LCD screen is 121 X 58 mm;
• 14 stops one pole per floor, 32 stops on the track;
• 12/24 VDC-VAC +/- 10% power supply protected with UL approved resettable fuse;
• Power consumption 1 W or 0.5 in low absorption function;
• Positive or negative common input polarity settable directly on the board;
• Optoisolated or isolated inputs 3750 Vrms;
• Management mode: one pole per floor, track, track negated, BCD, 7 segments and serial CANopen-Lift;
• Filtering of disturbances and configuration of data acquisition speed.
Easy to install and to configure
The CIA 417 CANopen-Lift parallel cabin display – serial track is simple to install, thanks to the possibility of programming the device with the 3-button mini-keyboard or the configurator.
Wiring is carried out with UL94V0 300V 8 ° approved removable coloured connectors. Front mounting is with frame or flush with plate with welded pins.